Old 03-11-2008, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Receiving this newsgroup

On Nov 3, 9:58 pm, chris French
wrote:
In message , Janet Tweedy
writes

We got Demon for it's reliability but if they are going to chuck
newsgroups because they take up too much bandwidth then we will also
move.

There are plenty of other decent, reliable ISP's. For IMO home customers
Demon ceased to be one of those a long time ago.

Though we left Demon a number of years ago because they weren't price
competitive anymore

--
Chris French

Chris lovely to see you posting, how is Helen and the children, is she
still at Addenbrookes?

Judith