Old 04-11-2008, 05:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Billy

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"Aluckyguess" wrote:

Are you still out there? Have not saw a post in awhile.

Some adults have better things to do but that doesn't mean that they
don't monitor the situation.
The Republicans have stolen the last two elections, why would they stop
now?

Don't count on it this time.

Be prepared to defend your freedom.

That's what the 2nd amendment is for.

What is it with Texas? Haven't you ever heard of negotiations?
Yes, a big stick is good to have but that's not where you start,
although your ex-governor would have you believe otherwise. And I know
about bone head governors because I live in California.

Medea Benjamin of Code Pink, has asked for people to be "ready to
mobilize" on Nov. 5th, if the election is stolen again.

http://www.truthout.org/110308A

The Democrat record on that one is not so good.

I don't think anyone has ever complained about hunting guns (rifles and
shotguns). It's the concealed weapons and banana clips that worry most
of us.

Think I'm going to have to pull up the rest of my tomatoes as another
rain storm will be here in a week.

I didn't see any improvement using plastic mulch. Coffee grounds will
kill and/or stunt plants that aren't potatoes or blueberries. Iron
phosphate is the solution to slugs and snails. Too much sphagnum
moss is bad in germination soils. No positive results seen from
compost or manure teas.

Well, here we go, into the future. Hoping for the best and expecting the
worst. Watch Colorado, Arizona, and Florida for voting irregularities.

Good luck.
--

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars