Old 04-11-2008, 08:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Billy

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
"Billy" wrote in message

The Republicans have stolen the last two elections, why would they stop
now? Be prepared to defend your freedom.

Just one day more :-) But who's counting? I am!

:-)) Me too! I'm just glad I don't live in the US. If you and I are fed
up with it all just imagine how bad it must be there. It seems to have had
the gestation period of an elephant.

Nothing personal Billy you just provided the excuse. I have just about
had enough of these peculiar rituals that masquerade as democracy and tell
us nothing about radishes.

:-)) The one thing that has amused me hugely has been the blooper that
followed "The Chaser"'s spoof report on that wardrobe issue.

Viz, "It doesn't matter that Palin's costing us a fortune for her wardrobe,"
one campaign insider said. "What matters is that she's costing us the
election."
http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/tra...s/s2409171.htm