Old 04-11-2008, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Receiving this newsgroup

In message , Janet Tweedy
writes
In article , Gordon H
writes

Like other demon users I await a resolution of their 'problem', but
time is running out; as a HomeOffice8000 user I am not getting my full
moneys' worth at present. 8-(

I wrote and asked when we were going to get the groups back and got a
very snotty reply.

8-(

This situation seems to have happened as they were taken over by Cable &
Wireless. The original Demon team were the best ISP, no doubt about
that, but I sense that the techies may have departed the ship as Thus
and now C&W took charge. Either that or maybe the spare hardware
capacity which Demon used to have has been dispensed with to save
money...
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply