Old 04-11-2008, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default OT Blitzed

The message et
from Sally Thompson contains these words:

Two things you could do to help in future, one is to mask your email
address
on your web site, which I see has not been done at present (just looked at
your source code). Secondly, and even more effective, is to use a contact
form instead of an email address. However, now that it has been
spammed you
might need to invent a new email address and ditch the old one!

Yup. Good advice.

My e-mail address on the wibble is reached from a link, and is in the
form of a jpeg.

Any sighted person can read it, but spambots can't harvest it.

I have been given a tag to put in the alt="" element of the a href=""
bit, but haven't got round to it yet.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig