Old 04-11-2008, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Japanese gardens

In article ,
wrote:

I am going to Tokyo on business, and shall arive fairly early on
Saturday, half blotto. I should like to visit some gardens, but
wasn't very impressed by the Tokyo ones when I was last there
(with one exception). I should also be interested to ride the
bullet train.

So, does anyone have any suggestion of good gardens to visit that
can be visited in c. 6 hours from Tokyo, without too much hassle
(which I won't be able to handle in that state)?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

http://www.phototravels.net/kyoto/zen-gardens-index.html

Išve no idea if Kyoto is possible to visit.

There is always more so he is some.

http://www.jnto.go.jp/eng/location/rtg/pdf/pg-808.pdf

Hope it is useful.

Bill