Old 04-11-2008, 09:18 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default How raised is raised

In article
,
Sheldon wrote:

Omelet wrote:

I've also built two raised beds with unmortared cinderblock 3 bricks
high, and that hardly takes skilled labor. ;-) ?I like them

You live where the ground doesn't freeze.

Wanna bet?

Granted, not as bad as where you are, but it happens. I'll sometimes
tent stuff with old sheets and run a clip lamp out there when I get
freeze warnings.
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama