Old 04-11-2008, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Receiving this newsgroup

The message
from "R.A.Omond" contains these words:
Janet Tweedy wrote:

I wrote and asked when we were going to get the groups back and got a
very snotty reply.

*You* were lucky. I wrote to them too; I got *no* reply.

I've been with Demon for more than 14 years. I'm also looking to
change now. It's absolutely unacceptable service.

Well, I really can't fault Zetnet's service.

OK, it's not free, but worth every penny it costs.

Ask for a newsgroup to be added to the feed (which I have done) and it's
generally there on the next day at the latest.

You can talk to staff and directors in the (closed) newsgroups, and at
least one of them escapes into Greater Usenet...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig