Old 04-11-2008, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Receiving this newsgroup

The message
from "BOFH" contains these words:
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
k...

Well, it is.

It's far superior to POP3 or webmail, and much more secure.

Ok,lets do a straw poll

Hands up who uses DOS...

OK, and now Windows....

OK that concludes it...

Seriously, DEMON had a great unfiltered news server back then, sad its gone.
I can say that I am a totally satisfied individual.net customer, great news
server, fullcontent, reliable and cheap

Ah, you're a pollster, don't tell me.

Try actually *READING* the post before you try to live up to your
posting alias.

ZIMACS only works (now) in a 32-bit environment, which is difficult to
provide in DOS

But is available in a lot better OSs than Windows...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig