Old 05-11-2008, 03:07 AM
bullthistle bullthistle is offline
Registered User

You didn't say how old she is, but that aside she might be better off to go to a two year college first and then if she likes the program she can always transfer to a college that takes all her credits, a sister college. I went for horticulture and enjoyed land arch and transferred all my credits to a 5 year program in another state. With land arch there is some architecture, but no interior. She'll have to chose but a two year is a good place to start. No math is not a priority unless she gets into construction. First you have to see if she likes college. I now enjoy propagating perennials and make a living doing something totally different. If she doesn't enjoy math she'll have a problem figuring out a mortgage payment so get her some help now.

http://propagatingperennials.blogspot.com