Old 04-11-2008, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Garlic/onion frost damage

"Ed" wrote after Bob Hobden (with his tin hat still on) wrote:
"Ed" wrote (big snip)

But hey I only wanted to know if my garlic and onions will survive now
the tops have got bent over with the recent heavy snow and ice we
experienced last week.

I think we have answered that Ed. Somewhere.

BTW if you crosspost it's usual on Usenet to say so in the first line to
give us all a "Heads up" .
Can save all sorts of problems. :-)

i thought cross posting was ok? its obvious in the headers.

I now multi posting is bad. but i not done that.

Crossposting is OK and very useful on occasion but it's often mentioned in
the first line of the post (like I said "big snip) because I'm not the first
one that got himself into an argument by not noticing the headers and won't
be the last. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden