Old 05-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Jansen Weber Jansen Weber is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainboy92 View Post
I seem to be having the same problem with my Datura at the moment, with the leaves being eaten. I keep finding earwigs on the plant, they hide in between the leaf and the main trunk/stem. I keep getting rid of them, but they just come back. Is there a remedy for this, something that I can buy that will kill them?

Thanks

Tom
Try spraying with Organic Fiery Chilli spray. There are several recipes for making the spray, Include one on the site below which can also be used on Earwigs.(http://howtogetrideofmealybug.com/or...or-mealy-bugs/)