Old 05-11-2008, 06:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Garlic/onion frost damage

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

Sheldon wrote:

I got yer UK...

Sometimes my countrymen embarrass me.
Shields up..

It only gets worse if your name is Christian.
-------

From: Sheldon
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Subject: I would like some feedback..
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:51:22 -0700 (PDT)

I'm thinking people here are close to my target audience, being that
garden lovers usually like ponds even if they don't personally have
one.

Thank You,
Christian

Your parents must have had high hopes for you to succeed in the
arts... you're not going to do well in business unless you change your
name.
-------

Shelly is really an embarrassment to sane people everywhere.
--

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars