Old 05-11-2008, 08:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Garlic/onion frost damage

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"Bob Hobden" wrote:

"Sheldon" wrote
Ummm, yes I did.. I stated I live in Herts, UK.

You be typing like eubonics... I suppose you can't spell
Hertsfordshire. If you wanted to stay pure UK you should not have
crossposted, crossposting is always poor form anyway... I asked
someone I know well who lived in London for many years, she says
Hertsforshire is a slum, a ghetto of uneducated inbred miscreants...
it's no wonder you can't express yourself in proper English.

And yes, we need need to plant garlic in November , so that it gets
rooted and sprouting before the winter sets in.

Rooted, yes but why sprouted garlic before winter. If sprouted garlic
is what you need and you say you have sprouted garlic, then your
question is inane, nay, insane. I say, old chap, you don't make any
sense, old bean. trying my hand at UK speak

But my question was whether or not it matters that the tops get bent
over with snow and ice. Will they recover.

And some priggish lout claims England gets no snow and ice... I knew
he's an idiot but arguing with idiots is a waste, it's not possible
for idiots to learn.

It seems you're asking a theorhetical... only one way to find out
about your garlic, wait. It's amazing how folks from the UK
especially are incapable of constructing a proper sentence... and then
they get their knickers all twisted when they don't get the responses
they wish.

Your ignorance of the accepted short version of an English County and your
ignoring of the UK bit in the original post was nobody else's fault but
yours. There is a whole world outside the US. It is you who made a fool of
yourself by spouting on adamantly about your way of growing garlic which
has
no relevance for the UK and the OP at all.
Then you persist in blaming everyone else and
twisting/misreading/misunderstanding their comments to continue your silly
diatribe for some strange reason known only to you, and with every new post
you confirm my thoughts about you.

I apologize. Shelly really isn't one of us. He would rather be a jack
booted Israeli chasing Palestinian children around with a tank. If
you want to come and take him and give him a good hiding, we will
all understand.

Sincerely yours,

Watch out. He has 6 attack cats to defend him!!!
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama