Old 05-11-2008, 03:56 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens
Ron T. Ron T. is offline

Default Any great plant sales in Chicago area?

"SYMPLASTLESS222" wrote in message
. ..

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

As I sit here listening to chainsaws and skidders working, and watching the
checks pile up on the desk, I'm wondering how this occured without someone
like you getting a huge consulting fee, John.

Thank heaven for ag extension.