Old 05-11-2008, 09:00 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens
SYMPLASTLESS222 SYMPLASTLESS222 is offline

Default Any great plant sales in Chicago area?

If that is all you can do, just attack and not address any flaws in the
suggestions I cut and paste, with respect to tree health, I am doing GOOD.
I am smiling and taking a page out of Barack Obama's book and remaining kool
calm and collective. Thank you for sharing.

Again,

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
and
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
Watch out for so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology.
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, tornado's, volcanic eruptions and other
abiotic forces keep reminding humans that they are not the boss.
"Sheldon" wrote in message
"SYMPLASTLESS222"

Ask you extention office to explain to you the anatomy differences from
woody roots and woody stems of a tree. ?

Then ask them to explain how bark forms. --- sentence fragment

**Ask youR extention office to explain to you the anatomICAL
differences OF woody roots.../

From how you express yourself you are much too unintelligent to
receive a dime for your services. From reading your posts I long ago
ascertained that what you know about trees wouldn't make a toothpic...
You have no formal education in the botanical sciences, and in fact I
doubt you graduated high school, you're a mealy mouthed copy and paste
fraud.