Old 05-11-2008, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default OT Blitzed

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote after
"Bob Hobden"wrote:

What annoys me is that it's quite easy to miss an important mail
because the
filter puts it into your Spam file with hundreds of others so it's easily
missed.
Happened to me two days ago.

Our filter moves them to a separate mailbox and tells you how many, if
an, mails have been moved.

After two days (period can, IIRC, be adjusted) they are dumped.

So easy just to look in the 'deleted items' mailbox and see if anything
shouldn't be there.

Our filter does the same, directs them to a Spam File but it's still easy to
miss a wrongly directed mail from a new correspondent amongst a couple of
hundred junk mails, as happened to me a few days ago.
People in my address book are never put in the spam file but this person was
new and I didn't know their e-mail address.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden