Old 05-11-2008, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default Garlic/onion frost damage

In article , says...

"Ed" wrote (big snip)

But hey I only wanted to know if my garlic and onions will survive now
the tops have got bent over with the recent heavy snow and ice we
experienced last week.

I think we have answered that Ed. Somewhere.

BTW if you crosspost it's usual on Usenet to say so in the first line to
give us all a "Heads up" .
Can save all sorts of problems. :-)

*coff*
It's also usual to use some sort of marker to show what you're quoting
and what's new text - a few of your posts have come through with no
distinction so your news software may have hiccuped somewhere!
--
Linz
Wet Yorks