Old 05-11-2008, 04:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Rain Beautiful Rain-5485

"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Some long over due rain started last night and it is still raining, my
garden just loves it. :-)

Hrumph.

It's rained almost continuously here for over a year.

I don't mind rain, in fact I don't like hot, but there's just been too much
of it and for too long. The hens hardly go outside, people have had very
poor honey crops because their bees have been confined, sheep and cattle -
even the hardiest - are looking sodden and miserable :-(

But you're right - your garden looks really to be enjoying it :-) I bet it
puts on its best face for you though, all smiles for your camera :-)))

Mary