Old 10-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Marilyn

Default Poor Service and Worn Out

" if he is licensed and bonded (which he
should be), you can file a claim against his liability insurance for work

that
was done incorrectly or not completed.

how do I find out who his insurance company is?

FYI for future landscaping work - make sure you have a contract which

spells out
all of the above

Pam and all,

THANKS so much for getting me started here. The contract is not specific
but does say he will replace trees which die. How dead do they have to be
and when are they replaced? Also, many perenials which I have never
seen....it was a bad winter...none are turning green.

For my next contract for a backyard patio, I will put some of these details
in the contract. Anything specifically I should include?

Also, for hardscape, do you find that having a plan paid to get bids, is
better than getting the free plan from the local nurseries?