Old 06-11-2008, 03:11 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
SteveB[_6_] SteveB[_6_] is offline

Default How raised is raised

"len gardener" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:26:17 -0800, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas
wrote:

snipped

Thanks again.

Steve

keep us informed would like to see pics of the finished product.

maybe send e/mail for more chat?

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/

Went to the next town today to pick up some 8' x 3' x 22 ga. bare steel
corrugated drop remnants to make a lean to shade. These rust evenly on
purpose giving them the aged look within six months. I got 22 of them for
free, and tipped the man $40 to take his SO out to dinner. I told him I
would like some more, so I will return there once I have the dimensions, and
he will cut the remnants to length.

They even loaded them.

Steve