Old 05-11-2008, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default OT Blitzed

On 5 Nov, 19:38, Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:

Our filter does the same, directs them to a Spam File but it's still
easy to
miss a wrongly directed mail from a new correspondent amongst a couple of
hundred junk mails, as happened to me a few days ago.
People in my address book are never put in the spam file but this
person was
new and I didn't know their e-mail address.

Hmm. I rarely get more than three spam items in a download. Can't
remember having more than six.

Nearly all my spam ATM is phishing.

--
Rusty