Old 05-11-2008, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Transplanting lavenders

On Nov 5, 10:26 pm, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:01:18 GMT, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

/prune/

Is this leading to a bury a dead donkey first thread
--

Martin

No, that's for grapes Martin!! Don't you know nuffink?

Rhetorical question?

Drop the dead donkey?
--

Martin

No, no, that is not on topic Martin, do 100 lines," I will put
fertiliser on my crops and flowers using one part of manure to x parts
of ?" Now show us your knowledge Martin?

Judith