Old 06-11-2008, 06:13 AM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens
Gregory Morrow[_8_] Gregory Morrow[_8_] is offline

Default Any great plant sales in Chicago area?

kenji wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
kenji wrote:

On Nov 5, 11:08 am, Sheldon wrote:
you're a mealy mouthed copy and paste
fraud.

I'll have to remember this come back, thanks!

Do so at your own risk.

John seems to be an impulsive-compulsive. Shelly is just a jerk, who is
always posing and preening, and building himself up by pushing others
down. Before emulating him, I suggest you follow his posts for a while.
His actions speak louder than anything I could say.

He has a cool no frills website with pictures of his kid in a tie-dyed
shirt. I like the back to basics ideology.

"U" be fvcked - up, bay - bee ...

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking