Old 06-11-2008, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Receiving this newsgroup

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:
On Nov 5, 10:00 pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

If you two don't stop it, I am going to sort you out, no I am not
going to respond to the pair of you, duh - just you wait until Sacha
gets back!! p.s. Rusty, I am back in the UK in December need notice
for that cup of coffee?

Hum.

Now what am I doing in December?

looks in diary

Ah! Hibernation!

/looks

Can't keep the *WHOLE* of December free, innit.

Can you narrow it down a bit?

Oh, and I *NEVER* drink coffe...

Wine sweetheart and should I bring you Crocosmia Lucifer? The week
commencing 15th December?

Wine suits me - or beer - or tea (proper tea, not a teabag sloshed about
in warm milky water!), or most things, but not coffee.

boggle
Crocosmia Lucifer wine?
/boggle

'Twould be lovely, ta. All I have in that line is montbretia and some
freesia corms.

Right, week of 15th Dec pencilled-in - probably not available on
Thursday - will check fixture list when I get it next week. No transport
(except bicycle) at weekends.

Friday night will be a darts match.

--
Rusty