Old 06-11-2008, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Transplanting lavenders

The message
from Martin contains these words:

Our best vine grew where the builders had dumped some plaster. It
reached the
eves before a gale brought it down. It is 34 years old and has
survived several
very cold winters. I had it growing in a box on a third floor balcony when I
first bought it. It started life in the monastery at Maria Lach in Germany.

My best vine is doing its best to strangle the house...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig