Old 06-11-2008, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Garlic/onion frost damage

In article
,
CanopyCo wrote:

On Nov 4, 2:04*pm, Gary Woods wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
I got yer UK...

Sometimes my countrymen embarrass me.
Shields up..

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

It's because they are all those dam humans.
I got the same problem on this side of the pond.
More dam humans.

Any time you deal with those varmints, it is going to be trouble.

Now you know why I like my garden and live stock.
They mess with me, I eat them or plow them under.
;-)

I like that concept. chuckles
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama