Old 06-11-2008, 03:26 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default How raised is raised

"Sheldon" wrote in message

Am sorry to hear of your low comprehension level regarding sentences not
constructed to your specifications. Perhaps, if you were genuinely
interested in the attempt at communication (purpose), someone else with
better sentence construction could pipe in with such a translation. But,
its doubtful from where I sit that you are truly interested in that...

I did succeed in the communication as per your subsequent weak reply to the
essence (commnication substance). That was buried at the bottom of your
previous reply. "I happen to know Omelet's location and climate but it's up
to her to post any particulars." Again, read my previous reply. If you
don't understand it, maybe someone can translate.

Pointing out grammatical and spelling errors is quite common when the
replier was placed in a position that he/she may be incorrect, and may want
to respond in a hateful manner as a result.. So, guess I'll overlook the
majority of your response. Have a nice day.
--
Dave

If it looks like fish, smells like fish, its not
a cantaloupe.