Old 07-11-2008, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Steve Young Steve Young is offline

Default Garlic/onion frost damage

"kate" wrote

Steve Young wrote:

If you'd like to try ionic silver, I'd be happy to make up a few gallons
for you and several requesters, for the cost of shipping from NE Ohio.
Anyone interested, un-munge my email and send me a hey.
I'll do a dozen or 2 gallons.

Thanks, Steve - that's mighty generous of you!

well, *thanks!*

silver is a potent killer of nasty things

imagine, for only the cost of the device, one can turn a 60 cent gallon of
distilled water into a human friendly green terminator. What a helper
around the house / garden, in the battle against bacteria and disease

Steve Young