Old 07-11-2008, 07:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Which is better for the lawn over the winter?

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Lawn Guy said:

Eggs Zachtly ) wrote:

What kind of chicken-shit coward are you?

Why are you afraid of google archiving your posts?

ROFL No fear here. Google could care less about the archive, dumbass. Don't
believe me? Look at the changes they've made to their search abilities.
Google stopped caring about the archive, and it's accessability when they
came out with Google Groups. **** Google. They're about revenue, not the
archive.

What do my headers have to do with the topic at hand, anyway. Oh, that's
right, you can't find anything to back up your claims, so you type anything
that comes to mind.

No, dumbass. They obviously claimed that what they quoted was the
worst lawn advice they'd ever seen. They were correct. Please try
and keep up.

Why don't you let Bob F respond, instead of putting words in his mouth.

If he hasn't put you in the bozo-bin (where you really belong), he'll most
likely reply.

Actually, I said my piece, and you are doing just fine. Thanks for the backup.