Old 07-11-2008, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Receiving this newsgroup (OT a bit)

In article , chris French
writes

I've been using TP with multiple users for years and one multiple
machines on the home network for a quite a few of those now as well, no
need for any pigs to leave the ground

Blimey, we have phoned Demon on no end of occasions asking if we could
yet have a way of me seeing the downloaded mail in the mailboxes from
our laptop and my computer (all networked at home)
We've been told on each occasion that we can't. There's no way.

So how do you do it? We don't want to download mail on other machines
just read it and reply.

With the upgrade, does it overwrite anything? Do we need to save
addresses, mail etc.?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy