Old 07-11-2008, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Receiving this newsgroup

In article , Tom Withycombe
writes

I've been using TP with multiple users for years and one multiple
machines on the home network for a quite a few of those now as well,
no need for any pigs to leave the ground

I was under the impression that TP6.07 came with a cost if it was not
for sole individual use (i.e. one seat.) This was the reason why I
declined the u/g offer (don't want Vista) and retained my 6.05 version
which is a) free and b) is a Universal licence.

That's what I thought Tom
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph