Old 08-11-2008, 02:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Texas Hill Country two - HillCountry2small.jpg (1/1)

In article , "Wendy7"
wrote:

That's a pretty place Om.
You could come up with a neat address that goes something like this:-

#577 Country Boy Lane,
Devil's Backbone,
Texas Hill Country,
South of Austin a piece.

Someone in this group has a really neat address that I wish I could
remember
It's something Holler in the Blue Hills of Kentucky or Tennessee & has a
pretty
ring to it?
I need to go out & take photographs but my old bones & muscles have quit
for the day!
Cheers Wendy

I know that feeling. :-)

A ways back out yonder....
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama