Old 10-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Allegra

Default Allegra - Cherokee Rose

Mike graciously wrote

Hey, thanks for offering to post my pics. I have to take a picture of the
bloom on Don Juan while it still looks perfect. Would you be interested in
the pics of the gecko and the anole? They're off-topic, but interesting.

I love geckos, when we lived in Oahu -in the other side of the island
in Kailua- they were the most adorable things in the world. I used to
leave an outside faucet in the back lanai always dripping a drop or two
so they could come out and drink. They can be so beautiful! And I
will name the links so those who are not interested in other forms
of life don't have to click the url. Take as many shots as your heart
desires. I have plenty of bandwidth to play with.

Now back to the salt mine. We have decided to be normal for a
change so this weekend we are taking off to the coast tomorrow
morning early as it may be the last weekend in a long time that we
can take that much time off away from town, between business
and roses. And my weekends from the middle of April on are
mostly taken by the roses. But since Pickering is not sending my
roses until the last week of April -their fields are muck right now-
I better stay home after this weekend and wait for the roses.
Can you hear me complain all the way to Texas? ;)

Have a great one and I see you Monday or Tuesday, same
place, same rose channel

Allegra