Old 08-11-2008, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rose transplanting

In article ,
says...

Doing a little revamp in the garden, I want to create a circular rose
bed in the centre of the lawn surrounding a sundial.
I have several rose plants a shaded border which I would like to use,
when would be the best time to transplant them?

Once they have had some cold on them any time in winter is fine (cut them
well back)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk