Old 09-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Janet Conroy Janet Conroy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartforrest View Post
Sorry here is a link to the pictures

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/stuartforrest/BoxHedges#

I dont think they have been fine. These are new trees. The garden was replanted last summer I believe and the membrane laid together with the purple slate in the middle.

We always have a flooding event here, its the lake district!!

I did hear on the radio about box blight but they said you would have black spots on the leaves which we dont have. I have not seen any vine weevils either.

Perhaps we should try removing the membrane fully and also the Iron thing.
From the photo there seems to be a lot more brown than green! Our daughter has a low box hedge in E Sussex, with the odd brown in amongst the green. They have a dog who I think is the main suspect. The back of your garden looks very open. Could you have foxes??