Old 09-11-2008, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default My Box knott garden is truning yellow

In message , stuartforrest
wrote

Sorry here is a link to the pictures

http://tinyurl.com/5uw9h6

I dont think they have been fine. These are new trees. The garden was
replanted last summer I believe and the membrane laid together with the
purple slate in the middle.

We always have a flooding event here, its the lake district!!

I did hear on the radio about box blight but they said you would have
black spots on the leaves which we dont have. I have not seen any vine
weevils either.

Perhaps we should try removing the membrane fully and also the Iron
thing.

Possible the clue is in your first post: "During the months since we
moved in"

The garden looks like something from one of the daytime TV makeover
shows where you spend £500 on the garden and an estate agent comes in
and values the house at £25K more. The garden only has to last until
the contracts are signed

The previous owner probably used some chemical method for removing the
jungle that was there before.
--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com