Old 09-11-2008, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Re Removing slab mould

The message
from "Deebrief" contains these words:

I have just used the high pressure hose on the paving slabs and wall
covering. However there still remains what looks like a mould on some parts.

Is there something I can use to remove this and where is the best place to
obtain the item.

'Like mould' covers a multitude of possibilities - you could try hosing
them again when they have been wet for an hour or two.

Otherwise, try a fungicide, available from most ironmongers and
suppliers of fertilisers, weedkillers, etc..

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig