Old 10-11-2008, 01:02 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Wow! It got cold here

On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 16:30:05 EST, San Diego Joe wrote:

I believe watercress is a 'day length' plant. Less sunshine and it dies
back.
San Diego Joe

Someone must not informed mine of that, not only is it doing well, it is
where it gets no direct sun after mid-Oct. The stuff at the water's edge
does stay greener than the runners that moved more inland. I'll have to
watch it as winter processes.

Rain here and more rain.... well.... actually what many of you would call
drizzle, enough I can't get my last mowing done. s ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us