Old 10-11-2008, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Datura and C.Lucifer requestees

On Nov 9, 8:47 pm, "Sheila" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

I will be posting your seeds tomorrow to those who requested them, so
keep a look out for them. For Pete C the C.Lucifer will also be
posted and I will pop in some seeds for you too Pete, they will look
lovely in your garden. If anyone else wants some white Datura seeds,
let me know as I have more than I can use, (low growing).p.s. Janet
(Tweedy), did you say you wanted some, if so, could you let me have
your address again, as you know my computer was out of actiont some
months ago and I lost a lot of stuff.

Judith

Looking out for the postman! if it rains any more here, the ground will be
too wet to plant them.....

They do really well on stony ground Shiela. What I like about them is
that they are low growing and need no support, and, that beautiful
bell shaped enormous flower, the smell is divine at night.

Judith