Old 10-11-2008, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Datura and C.Lucifer requestees

On Nov 9, 10:33 pm, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article
,
Judith in France writes

Janet
(Tweedy), did you say you wanted some, if so, could you let me have
your address again, as you know my computer was out of actiont some
months ago and I lost a lot of stuff.

Judith

No not Datura Judith, i try not to grow v. poisonous stuff because of
the dogs

However I did have the name of someone who wanted the actually plant
Lucifer which I said i would divide as soon as viable.
Perhaps i should now dig out the old posting
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

My Lucifer have gone crazy this year, when digging up some for PeteC,
one corm had at least 10 new corms clinging to it. A word of advice
to Pete and Sheila, plant them very sparingly because in just one
season they will multiply.

Judith