Old 10-11-2008, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Datura and C.Lucifer requestees

On Nov 10, 11:11 am, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:08:22 +0100, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 03:05:11 -0800 (PST), Judith in France
wrote:

On Nov 10, 9:07 am, "Sheila" wrote:
"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

However I did have the name of someone who wanted the actually plant
Lucifer which I said i would divide as soon as viable.
Perhaps i should now dig out the old posting

Think that was me Janet, but dont worry, as Judith sent me some corms, which
are now snugly thinking about growing big for next year! Thanks anyway!

Your seeds will go off tomorrow, they were going today but for some
reason the post office is shut!!!!

It's Remembrance Day.

Correction it's Remembrance Day long weekend.
--

Martin

Yes, of course, it's Rememberance Day tomorrow and the French make
what they call a "bridge" by having today off as well. Do you want
any Datura or C. Lucifer Martin.

Judith