Old 10-11-2008, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Landshare

In article , mogga
writes
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 08:37:16 -0800 (PST), "80/20"
wrote:

Has anyone registered for Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's landshare
scheme?

yes
Well I think I did. I filled in the form as it said and then nothing
else happened.

I'd like to volunteer some gardens down our road, especially of people
who rent as they have 200 foot of just mown lawn and nothing much else.
Be nice if people could come and grow on them but I expect the security
worries would stop most people.

If the people asking for the land are anything like those 'wanting'
brand new nintendo or Wii fits on Freecycle i wouldn't bother anyway!!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph