Old 10-11-2008, 04:07 PM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I am just about to embark on planting a small orchard- with standard
fruit trees- Does anyone out there have any good experiences with
Fruit tree mail order companies- there seems to be loads out there.
Thanks
I've had excellent service from Keepers Nursery (google it), who have the widest range of varieties of any commercial nursery in the country. I have also visited it for its tasting weekend. But you have to reserve things, which are sent out just once a year, and you will find this late in the year that they have sold out of many things already.