Old 10-11-2008, 05:39 PM
stuartforrest stuartforrest is offline
Registered User

I totally agree about the makeover comment. The garden was relaid to sell the house although we had been looking at the house since last November when the hedge was yound and green and bought the house in August where they were still fine. In September we started to notice some of the turning yellow.

We could certainly have foxes as we have dear, owls etc regularly. This is a very countryfied location.

We have another box hedge down the lawn which is about 100 metres long and is very healthy and growing. It is about 50 feet from this knott garden so I know they can exist just fine around here.

They certainly did clear the previous garden and replant it so it is not beyond possible that they used some weedkiller but it didnt have amy effect for over a year as I know the plants suvived since last November so that one sounds a bit less likely I think.