Old 11-11-2008, 02:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default ID please

This is a little thing (succulent?) I've had for years on our dining room
windowsill. This morning I noticed, with astonishment, that it was
flowering. Several clusters of amazing little flowers, each of which would
be perfect alone.

And yes, I know the quality isn't good - i.e. as good as some here spit -
but I was too excited and in a hurry to get the tripod, they might have gone
away as suddenly as they seemed to appear!

TIA

Mary

Attached Thumbnails
ID please-img_0991.jpg   ID please-img_0992-s.jpg