Old 11-11-2008, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default pansy assassin

The message
from Bobbie contains these words:

My good friend Anne told me you were not only a mine of information but
a barrel of laughs, Seems she was right.

Oo-er! Would this be the Anne who has a black cat sitting on the besom
with her?

I did actually know about the Bowles Mauve but I needed an excuse for an
introduction.

Bowles Mauve? Is that anything like sending the wood down the green like
an express train and smashing the jack into the ditch at the end?

I have lurked for many months. posted on occasion, soaked
up as much new knowledge as was available and had a lorra laughs into
the bargain.

Hmmm. You'd prolly enjoy the Shed...

How do you do Rusty?

Add water in a slightly acidic atmosphere, and it does itself innit.

My name is Bobbie I am a Grandma of 2, Scottish by birth, now living in
Dorset and a very keen gardener.

Och, ceud fāilte! Tha me Sheddeach, agus gāradair.

About those mozzies. Do cans have the same effect?

No. If you trap a mozzie in your cans, it bites your ear.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig