Old 11-11-2008, 11:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
3Putt in Coastal SC 3Putt in Coastal SC is offline

Default ID please

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote
Sedum sieboldii

I'd like to ask another question, please.

Will it grow outdoors in Yorkshire?

In fact, it would be good to know cultivation methods.

I'm very excited now - and wondering how I got it. Did I, for instance,
'rescue' a small piece from a display?

Mary, take a llok at....
http://www.echeveria.freeserve.co.uk...culents19g.htm

http://www.bressinghamgardens.com/re...?plant_id=2089

which seem to contradict each other about hardiness.

Perhaps just propagate some and use that outside just to test, but don't
put it outside until next summer so it can get acclimatised before the
winter sets in.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

A Yorkshire summer does equal winter. I recall snow flurries on the 4th of
July back in 1966.......................