Old 12-11-2008, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default pansy assassin

The message
from Bobbie contains these words:

Now I like the sound of that. I use a soap solution for black fly and
it also works pretty well with most aphids. I just continue to look
for organic alternatives to all the toxic chemicals we have used for
so many years. Not only that, the chemicals kill off the good guys. I
have never tried it against slugs. I will now.

Gwan! Agent Orange! DDT! Red lead! Arsenic! Strychnine!

Mix em all together and I bet it gets rid of yer slugs...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig