Old 13-11-2008, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default pansy assassin

The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:
Rusty_Hinge wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Rusty_Hinge wrote:

My good friend Anne told me you were not only a mine of information
but a barrel of laughs, Seems she was right.

Oo-er! Would this be the Anne who has a black cat sitting on the besom
with her?

Oh, wow! That's a predigious memory you have there...

If I remember correctly, it was you who played about with both
"me" and the cat? How many years ago was that?

A canny few, I'd hazard...

'Twas I indeed.

I cannae unforget how canny thobut.

I part-exchanged the besom for a motorbike in 2001...

I exchanged some folding stuff for mine.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig